Sunday, February 8, 2009

Horrible Horrible Me...

I know! November 1st! All my friends that I was irritated at because they hadn't blogged through Christmas, have blogged and then some. My only excuse is that they have kids and lives and well, Dave and I don't! :-)

So we took a Friday drive up to NAU a couple of weeks ago to turn back in student loan money and meet with Dave's advisor that has been so wonderful and helpful with getting him going in this online degree. She informs us that two weeks after she was able to get Dave enrolled and set up, that they got a department email saying that due to the lack of interest and people progressing through the program that they will no longer be offering it after this semester!

We are counting our lucky stars and thanking the good Lord above because without this program we wouldn't know what to do!

No comments: