Friday, February 27, 2009

Nature as God Intended


Somedays the mountain is there to conquer me and somedays I it, but not today. Today we were united in purpose. It to show off it's beauty and I to take it in and reflect upon nature, the laws of nature and God's purposes for each of us here upon the earth. It didn't make today any easier, but it was nice to turn off the world and reflect on my testimony of a loving Heavenly Father who not only put people in our lives for certain purposes, but animals. I am grateful to know that Heaven does exist and that even though their are trials in this life accompanied by sadness and frustrations, the ultimate purpose is happiness and we control that happiness by how we choose to react to the situations placed before us each and every day and whether we desire to be refined by the fire or not. Life is beautiful. It has a purpose, and it goes on forever and I am indescribably grateful for that knowledge...for that truth that exists in my life!

No comments: