Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Twilight the Movie


So I was taking a little break from studying for my test today and there was a trailer for the movie. I clicked, I watched, I got chills and was flooded with memories of the books. I absolutely loved these books. I think I went through them faster than when I read Harry Potter. It reminds me of when I was in sixth grade and my English teacher told me that I had to choose an author other than L.M Montgomery by the time I was on the 4th book of the "Anne of Green Gables" series. I tend to find an author and stick with them and forget to branch out. The sad part...I have the entire series and still haven't finished it...dang Mr. Hunt! So for anyone who wants a fun read and some romance, I highly recommend Stephanie Meyer. Besides, it'll make your husbands jealous! Which is always fun!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

4 more days until the movie comes out!!!!! YAY! It's the only series I've read twice in row. I just didn't want it to end!